BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

What GoGoSunshine Design Can Do For You

Saturday, July 9, 2011

It's been soooo long!

Hello, I've lot some followers of this blog which is okay since I fell off the face of the earth!

I had stopped playing my game for two reason, (1) I couldnt upload any home or Sims and I'm still not sure if I can and (2) I had literally no memory left on computer but I fixed all that and I'm enjoying playing again, what a wonderful break!

Also I'm so excited for Sims 3 PETS!!!!! I still have to get out door living and I'm now warming up to the idea of getting Ambitions since I want a few of my sims to be tattoo artist.

Remeber when I said I do an e-zine to feature all my design work. Well I had started on it in Jan and stopped but I have one more story to finish and I'll post but I will post ...nevermind the cover (and all that I have so far is on my external hard drive and I'm not whipping it out). Beside I really want to start on the newer one. I'm currently building a beach front community of Thai styled and decorated Villas.

So I'll post sneak peaks of inspiration, floor plans, and patterns I created for the project plus the link to my studio an case you see a pattern you would like to DL.

All of these pictures were selected randomly and are inspiration for different homes of similar style:





 Patterns:







DL LINK There's about 4 or 5 pages of new patterns so have fun! Also alot of them are Coffered Ceiling since I never really see Ceiling pattterns in the Exchange.


I'm jealous of this....I wish we could do curve walls and stairs in game as well as split level homes without cheats/hacks/mods:

I've been builing alot of London Style row homes that hopefully I can upload, they're on either 10x10 lots or 10x15. Alot I going to do a feature on one of my Sims home interior, it was inspired by one of my favorite fashion designers (Betsey Johnson) real life home! Here goes some sneak peek shots:


0 comments: