BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

What GoGoSunshine Design Can Do For You

Friday, July 15, 2011

Updates and Plans

I'm going to start on my e-zine tomorrow it will be my second issue but the first I post on the web. I'm alo going to redo my blog it looks so boring compared to my fashion/life style blog. Also tomorrow I'm going to do a post dedicated to what I feel is my greatest achievement as an interior designer in the Sim world. here's two contest I'm considering entering as well.

Here are some shot's of houses I've recently built and hope to have ready to upload tomorrow. Also I'm praying that I'm able to upload to the site again.

I'll post one exterior and one interior shot:

Two London rowhouses, no interior shot since it just one crappy bachelor's apartment inside for my struggling artist and her muscian gf living there

More London Rowhouses no interior since I have yet to decorate but I did the gardens.


 Not a house but I did create a rather pretty Sim who loves dancing on bar counters!
One of two luxury homes I'm working on inspired by villas in Thailand- this is unfinished since luxury homes are huge and I pay so much attention to detail. The pool is wicked! 


A smaller more affordable Thai Villa. Finished and called "The Hope Estate" I just have to change the default picture and upload.


The living area of a modern luxury home I'm working on. No picture of the exterior.

My new favorite house. It looks huge in pictures but its not. Lovely contemporary eco friendly home. Finished and named "The Green Estate"



A small 10x10 eco friendly tree house on the beach, no interior shot. All i did was place furniture and then saved and quit.


0 comments: