BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

What GoGoSunshine Design Can Do For You

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Working around the kinks.

Well I have accepted that I can no longer upload anything above 4.50MB so I guess this alters everything for me but being one to make lemonade when life  hands me lemons I've come up with a swell idea. I will build shells and not like in game high rise shells. I love building and will let no glitch stand in my way. I will still build homes but instead of uploading them completely decorated I will only upload the outside structure and the floor layout and walls, floors etc. hopefully basic (counter, tub toilet etc.) Hopefull this will bring my file sizes down (the usually range from 4.78MB-6.11MB). With my interior design I'm very picky about deatails, I literally customize everything (my homes are made with alot of love). This may seem like a draw back (especially is you would like to DL but you don't like decorating the lot yourself) but I view it as a positive. It creates a more realistic experience. Moving in and having to add your own furniture piece by piece, I love it! I also am thinking of making deliberate fixer uppers because there are Simmers who love to remodel. I am also going to do my own interior design e-zine (online magazine). That will give ideals and creative tips (also featuring the staged interior of my lots). I also am going to start uploading my custom patterns again so you can recreate looks of mine to suit your own personal taste. Lot's will come with a materials list just in case. It will be like a real life home design business except for Sims! I am so happy to be happy about Siming again!
Well, cheer and happy holidays.


This has been an official (but slightly informal) press release,


GoGoSunshine CEO

3 comments:

Ellie said...

You've come up with really great ideas to do! Can't wait to see the magazine :)

Anonymous said...

You could upload fully surnished/decorated lots to Media Fire for simmers who do not enjoy redecorating, and post the shells to the exchange.

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you'll see this anytime soon, but Alexurt is gifting the prizes to those who placed in Stormwench's holiday building contest. Keep an eye on the forums for Alex's thread about it, or check the original contest thread here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/480/279359.page#4423532