BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

What GoGoSunshine Design Can Do For You

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Something Awesome Comes This Way.

I spent about 3 hrs today trying to create Vinyl decals for my walls in the Create A Pattern tool (they should let you opt out of having an image multiply) and instead ended up working with these patterns instead (see pictures below). I am now going to attempt to build a micro starter (I recently entered a micro home building contest and am now obssesed with building 10x10 lots) and it will be called "Hipster Hideout". My other two micro's (I'll post about tomorrow) are too costly for a young adult Sim just starting to make a way so this will be fun. The patterns not only inspired ideas for my lot but I am going to make 6 Sims to accompany this hipster inspiration. There will be 3 girls and 3 guys (of varying races) and they're all going to be from the hipster scene. Enough of me blabbing, here goes my inspiration:















0 comments: