BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

What GoGoSunshine Design Can Do For You

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Up Coming Projects

So I was going to take a break and actually play my game rather than just build things but balance is off in GoGoSunshine's Studio. I've recently built a lot of homes that aren't neccessarily large but priced anywhere from 60,000 to nearly 200,000. So with that said I came up with the idea of doing a collection called "The Stunning Starter Collection". Starter homes are my pet peeve. Not because I can't do a good job at them but I'm really particular about my homes details (rolls of toilet paper must be in all baths etc.) and all those little things add up and a single Sim doesn't start off with 20,000 Simoleons any more (not even a couple, it's 16,500 single and 18,500 couple I believe). I guess even the Sims are feeling the the recession. Anyway the collection will be a challenge for my self to provide the same interior design, architecture, and detail quality of my medium to large sized homes but at a non motherlode cheatcode budget. The collection will include four different lot styles, 2 of which I fequently build and two 2 that aren't normally my style (expanding my building knowledge). The styles are as follows:

-Modern
-Contemporary-Tradtional
-Adobe
-Traditional Japanese Home

The final two I have built before but I rarely do them now and Adobe's aren't usually found in the exchange so I want to bring something new to the table.



Thanks for reading! GoGoSunshine signing out^.^

0 comments: