BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

What GoGoSunshine Design Can Do For You

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Bridgeport Beauty- Sneak Peek

I am in love with Late Night bugs and all. I was really missing Night Life so when Late Night was announced I just had to have it (I spent my Sim point budget for two month's on it) and when I got it I knew Bridgeport was the world for me lol, I'm such a city girl. Anyway enough of me ranting. These are just some random pics I took of my newest lot while still in the building and decorating stages (this was the first time I would build and decorate room by room). I will say it's modern (I've been doing tradtional to contemporary family homes so it's nice to get back into complicated architecture and luxury glitzyness) and that it is about the views in Bridgeport. I will also admit that it is by far my favorite build and shows some serious growth for me as a builder and interior designer. Now pics:

P.S. I won't say what excatly these photos are of. Have to get some shut eye second time in a row going to bed at 6am TT.TT

0 comments: