BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

What GoGoSunshine Design Can Do For You

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Update: 8/24/2011

I will no longer list new lots in my home section nor sims. At the top of my blog under the header are page tabs. Currently there are three Lots For Sale, Sims, and The Sounder.

Lots For Sale is pretty self explanatory. This is were I will link to all my new lots. It will operate as a sort of internet real estate office.

Sims- will be where I post newly uploaded Sims.

The Sounder is my new Sims 3 e-magazine. It should be ready by August 3oth and it will be pubished via issuu.com

I'm considering doing an Interiors page to do a mini newsletter of interior ideas, tips, etc. but maybe I'll leave that for my main page but I want to keep the main page for press releases.

Well that is all.

GoGoSushine

CEO of GoGoSunshine Designs

0 comments: